DIY - Seed Starter Kit
Convert Your Canning Jars Into Self-Watering Seed Starters
Start your own farm-to-table garden with this easy, all-inclusive seed propagation kit. Includes 9 ORGANIC SEED PACKETS (tomato, basil, lettuce, cucumber, sage, peppers, parsley, oregano and snap peas), along with coco pot inserts, wicks, growing medium, fertilizer, activated carbon and detailed instructions. With this kit, you can convert up to NINE old regular-mouth mason/canning jars into self-watering pots.
Designed for both seasoned and novice gardeners, easy to use and fertile with success. Start seeds indoors and transplant outside into a larger pot or garden. Attractive jars sit indoors on a sunny windowsill and replace bulky, unattractive plastic seed starter trays.
- 9x ORGANIC SEED PACKETS (tomato, basil, lettuce, cucumber, sage, peppers, parsley, oregano and snap peas
- 2x ¼ L Weck™ Canning Jar
- 9x Biodegradable Coco Pot
- Recycled Glass and Coco Husk Growing Medium
- 9x Wicks
- Plant Food
- Instructions—Both Seed Starting and Growing On
- Coco includes a natural vermin-compost nutrient and active carbon to support germination and minimize fungus and mold
Outdoor gardening typically follows the last spring frost date. Find your region’s frost date here link to: www.almanac.com/content/frost-chart-united-states